Saturday, March 12, 2011

Foreword

Assalamu’aluikum w.b.t. and I hope all of you in a pink of health. First and foremost, I want to thank gratefully to Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful because of His blessing, I manage to have my own blog. Actually, I’ve planned for months to be a blogger but praise to Allah the Almighty, after facing many obstacles and tribulations; I finally could fulfill my dream, Alhamdulillah. Thank you very much for your concern to be the follower of this blog and please judge anything I post in a wise manner. I really hope you can respond to my post and inform me especially if I’ve posted something wrong. InsyaAllah, articles in this blog will be in Malay language and English language. As a biologically Malay born male as well as a new learner, I’ll make common grammar mistakes. I’m so sorry for my weakness and I hope you can get benefits from this blog. Lastly, I really wish Allah to bless my little efforts to make this blog and it can be an evidence for me in the Day of Judgement, insyaAllah.

-THE REVIVALIST-

4 comments:

  1. blogging requires u to put all effort in doing it.
    read and write a lot.
    smoga Allah pmudah urusan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...

    weyh mate...rajin2 la update blog nih...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam mate...blog dah update, rajin2 la baca (^_^)

      Delete